Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stephen's Family reunion 2009


Here is the Link to all the decent pictures. All the artsy ones I took out for editing.

So we left Saturday morning to travel the hour or so to James Town. Last time we did this Dax was 3 months old. So he slept most of the time we were there.

So we get up there and they are getting started on the craft. This year it was a small sewing project. Well I didn't finish mine cause I had a child to chase after now that he's walking. We ate and had fun just hanging out on the farm. It later started to rain during Dax's only nap. I was so mad. But later that night we got Chris and Lindsay (brother and sister in law) We all went to Wades house and set up camp there in the den. This room was covered from wall to wall with dolls. Of which I found two I use to have as a girl.


We went to James town for ice cream and a wal mart. Needless to say we got lost in the dark in a place we've never been before. There was a truck with a bunch of kids in it. It had a couch and a huge rebel flag next to it. We deiced to keep driving. We ran in to our uncle at McDonalds and he told us where it was.

Wade said he wanted to make breakfast for us the next morning. Grannie said that he was to old and we would go get McDonalds in the morning. Well when we left for ice cream he decided to make the biscuits. So the next morning seeing that I was the only one with a kid I woke up first. So Wade made us biscuits and gravy, eggs, and sausage. How nice was that!!! I love a home made meal.

Sundays are the best. We all wake up and have church on the farm. Tell me how cool is that. Its a testimony service but it's soo cool. Then after that we all get our pictures taken. It's just so much fun going up there every year. We've always had so much fun. Dax is almost 15 months and he had a blast. I can't wait to go next year.

This is Chris and Lindsay standing next to the outhouse.

Billy and Dax

These are the great great grand kids!


Dax loved this little car

These are the people we stayed with. All the family who lives in James town has their head stone all ready.

Dax playing with Lindsay' rings.

0 comments: